Splitsville Experiences?

I'm looking forward to replies too. We are hoping to be planning a visit this fall for our 20th anniversary if our house sells and I can get the time off. My DW mentioned that maybe she'd like to give this a try.

please let us know! we are considering it in February.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We were there on 12/31. We showed up around 10:30 or 11am. The wait for a lane was around 90 minutes. They give you a pager and you can look in the shops nearby (they tell you how far you can go before the pager won't work....I believe we could go as far as the Harley store.)

After a bit, we decided to go back to Splitsville and grab a snack while we waited. They have tables both inside and outside and this was not a problem...we sat at a high top table right behind the downstairs lanes, where we could also see the bowling check-in kiosk. We noticed then that they have the names of those waiting listed on tv monitors, so we could see we were fourth on the list - and it had only been about 30 minutes.

We ordered drinks and nachos, and I believe the boys ordered fries. Our buzzer went off shortly after we got the food. Wait staff helped us move our food to our lane, and the bowling cm got us our shoes and prorgrammed our lane.

You get 90 minutes of bowling - about 3 games for our party of 4. There's also a waiter there near you, ready and willing to bring any more food or beverage you might want.

We really enjoyed this. Cost for the lane was around $65 for the 3 of us. I think the rates are higher later in the day. Our plan for April is to see what the wait is, and depending on how long it is, either check in and eat lunch there while waiting, or eat lunch there first and then check in partly through the meal.

We took a stroll upstairs...very nice, with pool tables. A slightly more adult vibe...you can see that it's meant to be a "night spot" on the second floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter