Split Stay - Transferring Luggage?

butterball123

Earning My Ears
I know if you drop your luggage off at bell services they will transfer it to your new resort, but does anyone know what the earliest time is? We are staying at YC and want to head over to RD at MK on our transfer day so would need to drop the luggage off around 7:30am or so. Is bell services open that early?

They should be. And on the off chance they aren't, the front desk should be able to assist.

DH dropped off our luggage about that time (if not earlier) when we switched from POR to BWI, so you should be fine. It was our wedding day, so we had a busy morning and had to bring the luggage over early. We weren't in the same room that morning, but I know it was before 7:45am.

Yes they do that early. We called, they came to the room and they gave us tags for luggage. They said the luggage would be brought over in early afternoon by 2:00 p.m. We have always had late/early arrivals and bell services was always there to assist. If you have anything cold that needs refrigeration, pack it separately and let them know it needs refrigeration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter