Split stay-third person partial stay

carolynb

Mouseketeer
We are doing a split stay--POR Sunday to Saturday and then BC Saturday to Wed. Our adult daughter is staying with us at POR for the Sunday to Saturday, but was thinking of staying for one night at BC with us before returning home. Has anyone done this before? The POR stay is a package deal, but the BC is resort only. Could we add her to our room for one night when we check in at BC?

Yes, you can add her at check-in for the one night.

She could upgrade her ticket, if she wanted an extra day on it to use in the parks. She should upgrade it after first use to get the gate price for the ticket.

There is a $15.00 a night fee for each extra adult over two adults. I would suspect for one night - I have done this a couple of times at POR - they may waive the fee and not charge you for it.

Easy, peasy.

She will be probably just hang around the resort for that extra day. She has never stayed at BC before. I guess all the praise we have been telling her about the resort, has her wanting to stay there for at least one day. She will need magical express. When would she have to request magical express to go home, since it will not be on her reservation? Will they give her a key to the room for the one night? She would want to use the pool that day.

She will be probably just hang around the resort for that extra day. She has never stayed at BC before. I guess all the praise we have been telling her about the resort, has her wanting to stay there for at least one day. She will need magical express. When would she have to request magical express to go home, since it will not be on her reservation? Will they give her a key to the room for the one night? She would want to use the pool that day.

She will get a KTTW card since she will be registered in the room. I think you can call and arrange DME once she's added to the room, but we've never used DME so hopefully someone will be able to give information on arranging that. Also, just wanted to clarify that the extra adult fee at deluxe resorts is $25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!