Split stay luggage question

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
When staying at more than one resort, does Universal move luggage from one hotel to the other? I know Disney does, but don't know the procedure to get luggage from Hard Rock to Cabana Bay.

Hi in the past there were some of the deluxe resorts moving it but that was awhile ago. I have heard people say the last several months they were not. I would call the both resorts directly and ask them specifically. Honestly, policies can change quickly. If you google the resorts their direct phone numbers will come up. Good luck!

Ahh, I've just come online to ask the same question. We are looking at one night at Cabana Bay following our international flight and then moving over to RPH for another two. Without a car, I'm not sure how to get luggage across.

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing as I am considering a spit stay between Aventura and Royal Pacific in January. Maybe somebody who has been recently can advise?

We just had them transfer from HRH to Aventura. I heard that you can from a deluxe but not to a deluxe if that make sense. They didn't have bell service at CB or Aventura (you haul yourself).

We just had them transfer from HRH to Aventura. I heard that you can from a deluxe but not to a deluxe if that make sense. They didn't have bell service at CB or Aventura (you haul yourself).

Thank you! This was the information I was looking for!

I moved from RPR to Sapphire Falls with no issues. Bell services had our luggage moved for us while we were in the parks. We took the boat to Sapphire Falls instead of RPR later in the day. Super easy and convenient!

How did this work for you? We are thinking of doing something similar next month, going from HRH to CB. Thanks!

Not the person you asked, but I did the same last year. Walked out of HRH with my luggage, told the bell guy I was going to CBBR, he called up one of the black SUVs parked there and they took me and my bag for free (I tipped $5).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!