Split Stay and MBs

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I will have a split stay coming up in January.
Will I be able to choose two sets of different color MBs or do they come one MB for both resorts?

Thank you.

Hi.

I will have a split stay coming up in January.
Will I be able to choose two sets of different color MBs or do they come one MB for both resorts?

Thank you.
There will be a separate MagicBand order for each unique room reservation.

Thank you so much!

If I wanted, I am guessing I could wear either band, at either resort, is that correct?
I could even use an old DVC band correct?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Although I can see in MDE my room reservations for both resorts, it is only letting me order one set of MBs. I thought I could order
two different colors.

Although I can see in MDE my room reservations for both resorts, it is only letting me order one set of MBs. I thought I could order two different colors.
If you can only see one order, you would need to contact Disney MDE Tech Support to get the second set ordered.

If you can only see one order, you would need to contact Disney MDE Tech Support to get the second set ordered.

Thank you. If it really doesn't matter, I think I would rather them not touch my account.
I can see our BLT stay and then our BLT check out and SSR check in and can order a set of MBs so I think my best bet
is to have them not touch my information and leave it alone.

Thank you.

Thank you. If it really doesn't matter, I think I would rather them not touch my account.
I can see our BLT stay and then our BLT check out and SSR check in and can order a set of MBs so I think my best bet

Thank you.
The one new set and any old ones linked to your profile (and still marked as active) will work for both reservations.

The one new set and any old ones linked to your profile (and still marked as active) will work for both reservations.

Perfect. Thank you. The less Disney IT that touches my MDE the better.

Every resort reservation gets you a complimentary magic band.
So you'll get 2 sets unless you choose to decline a set.
My thought is I'm paying for them one way or another so I'm not declining them lol.

Ordering MBs ahead of time is good if you want to get them personalized with your name... and it's always fun getting the box delivered.

If you can't order the second set, then I would recommend ordering the first MB as planned, but then just going to reception on day 1 of your second stay and just getting a non-personalized MB of your choice. As a PP said any active MB on your account would still work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter