Split stay and fp selection

heartpumper

fixing hearts is my other career
Hello! Long time reader here. I've gained so much information thru the years and finally have a question I really need help with....
I'm staying at Pop on Aug 26th (don't fly in until later so thought I would save a few dollars) and then transferring over to GF on Aug 27th for a 5 days stay. My reservations are a room only for POP and then MYW package with free dining at GF the rest of the trip.
My friend is staying at GF starting Aug 26th- Sept 2. We have linked our reservations, have our ADRs together and of course would like to book our FP for the same time windows. The problem is she can book her FP on June 27 and I can't book until the 28th due to my tickets being attached to the second part of my reservation. I've spent literally hours (really! was on hold for 2 hours today after being transferred to another guest service member to try and help) trying to solve this problem so we can book FP together. Does anyone have ideas? The cast member I talked to told me I need to cancel my POP reservation and book another night at GF to the tune of $756 all just so we can book FP together!

Since you're linked to your friend, you'll be able to book FPs on the 27th. (Well, actually, I think your friend would have to include you in her bookings.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter