Split stay ADRS but 2 are solid reservation

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
We have a split stay booked for September. My parents are a straight 10 day in same resort. They are on my MDE, I even booked the reservation on my account. When our ADR window opens, usually I have to book our first half and then wait 5 days until I hit the 60 days for our second half. So if my parents are under one reservation, will I be able to book all of them? Even though I am not on their reservation? She does not have a MDE. She’s 75 so definitely not going to go there. 😂

They are able to book all 10 days from their reservation. Book from their MDE account just to make sure you get their booking window. I haven't done to others with a different resort stay, you can log in early from your account and check if you can do it from them, otherwise just switch accounts and do it from hers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts