Split Reservations

Paul M

Earning My Ears
Hello All,
Due to the craziness of ADRs this week, we have had to have Disney Reservations split our party of 8 on 3 of our reservations. Some of them are two tables of 4, one is a table of 6 and 2 - both a the same time or 5 minutes apart. I was just curious what peoples experience has been with getting to be close together when you actually go to eat. Thank you!

Hello All,
Due to the craziness of ADRs this week, we have had to have Disney Reservations split our party of 8 on 3 of our reservations. Some of them are two tables of 4, one is a table of 6 and 2 - both a the same time or 5 minutes apart. I was just curious what peoples experience has been with getting to be close together when you actually go to eat. Thank you!
Totally depends on the restaurant.
But, I do know that the CMs usually make every effort to put you together. If there is no room, obviously they cannot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter