Splashpads

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I know there is no pool hopping but can anyone use the splashpads?
We want to go to the Cinderella/Princess parade at GF that they have at 3pm then have an early ADR for 1900 Park Fare dinner. I really don't want to go back to MK so thought we could stay at GF.
That means we will need something for the two little ones to do (3yo and 10months) and I know they have a splash area.
Do you think we can use this? They don't have a normal playground at GF so this would be our next best option but I don't want to break any rules.

The splash pad is for overnight guests of the GF unless rules have changed. Have a nice trip.

I know there is no pool hopping but can anyone use the splashpads?
We want to go to the Cinderella/Princess parade at GF that they have at 3pm then have an early ADR for 1900 Park Fare dinner. I really don't want to go back to MK so thought we could stay at GF.
That means we will need something for the two little ones to do (3yo and 10months) and I know they have a splash area.
Do you think we can use this? They don't have a normal playground at GF so this would be our next best option but I don't want to break any rules.
That splashpad is located at the pool and is gated.

Yes, thanks that is what we thought. We will find something else to occupy our time before our ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!