Splash Mountain to become Princess and the Frog ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

This isn't a great move in my opinion. It can work in DL because of adacency to New Orleans Sqquare, but how does The Princess and The Frog fit into Fronteirland? It doesn't. I prefer my idea to reclaim the characters from Spash Mountain with an updated cartoon based on the old folktales that could modernize the story without losing the heart of it. This is not being done for the right reasons and is a bow to the pressure of a select few. I am all for giving Tiana a ride - I enjoy that movie - but she should have something original. They're basically doing it because there is already a riverboat in it. I don't even know what to think about this one.

Last edited:
A lot will gloss over the fact this was in the works well before the petition started spreading like wildfire. You can't plan a re-do of this scale in a few weeks in the midst of one of the worst financial situations ever for the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!