Spirt of aloha reservations

Tink3rbell86

Mouseketeer
We have the dining plan and want to book spirt of aloha for dinner one night, if we are using the dinning plan do We still need to pay in advance with a credit card?? Thanks for your help :)

If you have a dining plan already on your room reservation, you can leave a credit card as a no-show guarantee. You shouldn't have to pay.

The online system doesn't work all that well so if it won't go through without your having to pay in full, call WDW-DINE to make the reservation.

Went back in February, had my Dining Plan as part of my account. When I booked SoA, it asked if I wanted to pay or use Dining Plan and guarantee with a credit card, or pay up front. I chose to use the Dining Plan. I did have to put in my credit card details.

However, it then proceeded to bill my credit card for the full amount! :confused3

Rather than cancel and risk losing the reservation, I left it like that. When we went to the dinner, I mentioned it to the person we checked in with, she had no idea. I mentioned it to our server (Tom) and he took our KTTW and came back after a little bit with a printed receipt confirming the refund was processed to the credit card. He was also very attentive, friendly and funny.

Bottom line is you're supposed to be able to book it on using your DDP, but it didn't work. I'd recommend calling and talking to someone rather than trying the self service that I did. But even if they do charge it, they can fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter