Spirit/voucher/lost/what now?

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
Last year, in August, I had a flight booked with Spirit 2 days after the major power outage that shut down several states... after waiting for hours and hours and not getting on our flight, we were offered a ticket for a future flight. I booked another flight in Sept., and the price was lower, so they gave me a "voucher" which amounted to nothing more than some numbers hand written on a piece of paper. Well, here is it 8 months later, and of couse, I can't find the stupid piece of paper!!! So, my questions is, does Spirit have the info in their files, or am I basically up a creek?:eek:

Don't know, but I hope you find out....just wanted to say hi! :wave2:

Originally posted by BWVDenise
Last year, in August, I had a flight booked with Spirit 2 days after the major power outage that shut down several states... after waiting for hours and hours and not getting on our flight, we were offered a ticket for a future flight. I booked another flight in Sept., and the price was lower, so they gave me a "voucher" which amounted to nothing more than some numbers hand written on a piece of paper. Well, here is it 8 months later, and of couse, I can't find the stupid piece of paper!!! So, my questions is, does Spirit have the info in their files, or am I basically up a creek?:eek:

I would call them and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter