Spirit of America Mid Atlantic tour

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more trip reports. Guess I need to drag out the bike and see if I can still ride it....:lmao: I hope the 2008 dates are similar to 2007. June would be my preferred time and hopefully not as hot.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more trip reports. Guess I need to drag out the bike and see if I can still ride it....:lmao: I hope the 2008 dates are similar to 2007. June would be my preferred time and hopefully not as hot.

Just so you know it comes back to you FAST! LOL! I do't think I had rided a bike more then once or twice in the past 30 yrs -- and the once o twice I got on a bike it would have been a small child's bike just to show them how! LOL!

I was really shocked that I had no problem riding the bike. I was even able to shift gears & drink my water while pedaling! :rotfl:
I REALLY enjoyed the bike ride! :)

Just so you know it comes back to you FAST! LOL! I do't think I had rided a bike more then once or twice in the past 30 yrs -- and the once o twice I got on a bike it would have been a small child's bike just to show them how! LOL!

I was really shocked that I had no problem riding the bike. I was even able to shift gears & drink my water while pedaling! :rotfl:
I REALLY enjoyed the bike ride! :)

*nodding in agreement with Stepht5*

I was riding behind Stephanie & it looked like she's been riding every day of his life! I think biking the sites was one of the highlights.

AnythingDisney

Really, once you've learned how to ride a bike, you don't forget, so I wouldn't worry too much about the biking. You'll enjoy it alot.

*nodding in agreement with Stepht5*

I was riding behind Stephanie & it looked like she's been riding every day of his life! I think biking the sites was one of the highlights.

AnythingDisney

Really, once you've learned how to ride a bike, you don't forget, so I wouldn't worry too much about the biking. You'll enjoy it alot.

Amd he got to hear me say (constantly) *Faster Brian, faster.* :rotfl: :rotfl: I had made sure to always keep 9ds in front of me and I was constantly worried that we would be holding up the rest of the group -- we were always in the first few people. Well, it turns out that there were plenty of people slower and we weren't holding anyone up! LOL! But, I didn't want me and my children to be the cause of a slow down! :rotfl2:

16dd told me to stop because it was making them (her and her brother) nervous to hear me yelling. ;)

Got my bike out and you're right, it came back fast! Now I just need to convince dd that in addition to the fun, it is great exercise too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter