Spirit of Aloha

Danielle1971

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen this show? We are sitting in Category 3. Those were the only seats available. I'm just amazed at how fast the seats book. I just found out we were going and are just 3 months away. These shows book up to 6 months in advance. How are these seats? My boys are 10 & 8 and really want them to enjoy the show.

How is the food?

We had Cat 3 seating for the show. We saw everything just fine. DD8 really enjoyed the show (she's 9 now).

The food was very good (not great). We'd definiely go again, and would take cat 3 seating again, if that is all that was available.

I think that we had category 3 - we could see everything just fine until a lady farther down the table let her children stand on the seat - then o - but probably the kids couldn't see because there was someone tall in front of them....our view was blocked some...but that could happen in any category I suppose....
We would probably go back another time to the show and would sit in Cat 3 again....we enjoyed it.

I believe that most seats are pretty good, we've sat category 3 and have had no problems seeing the show.

Here is a link to the seating chart to help you get a better idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter