Spinoff: What Disney Job Would You Pick?

Something in a medical/care taking capacity with the animals behind the scenes at DAK. And maybe I'd pick up a few bartending shifts if I actually wanted to be able to pay my bills. :laughing:

Hotel front desk, hotel gift shop, or one of the Epcot gift shops. I would need to be indoors due to health issues that are exacerbated by sunlight and heat. But I loved working in retail in my younger days and enjoy customer service roles.

I was a plastics engineer and worked with urethane at one time. That's what all the fake stone and building facades are made of. I dreamt of having a job in that department.

I am a software developer by trade, but I'd like to be...

a tour guide on the Jungle Cruise ride
Skipper Dan is the name
And I'm doin' 34 shows every day
And every time it's the same

Look at those hippos, they're wigglin' their ears
Just like they've done for the last 50 years
Now I'm laughin' at my own jokes but I'm cryin' inside
Cause I'm workin' on the Jungle Cruise ride

secret magic deliverer....I'd love to be a CM that gets to seek out who to give a little extra magic to, at every park and resort.

Most of the things people already said sound great to me, but this one especially!

I would also love to organize the Magical Express lines at the airport. Everyone is just arriving, full of excitement about their Disney vacations, and I'd love to start them off.

In a perfect world, I'd love to be a boat driver, like betwixt Ft. Wilderness and MK, or along the Sassagoula River. Not backstage, and although it would be guest-facing, actual interactions with the guests would be minimal*, beyond "Good morning!" or "Welcome aboard!"

*I don't have the best temperament for a guest-facing role. Long story short, my mouth moves faster than my brain a lot of times. I also don't have good skills when it comes to solving other peoples' problems; so for example, if I had a crabby guest who was complaining, about all I'd be able to come up with is "I'm sorry to hear that," over and over again. Not exactly what Mickey wants, I think.

A trainer. So my current role has elements of be trainer around soft skills and presentation skills and volunteering. I think I would love doing traditions and skills based training at Disney. Also I'm very good at trouble shooting so I would love to do something around how to improve customer service, maybe a consultancy type thing.

I would also love to organize the Magical Express lines at the airport. Everyone is just arriving, full of excitement about their Disney vacations, and I'd love to start them off.

Ugh, I would hate that role! I'm sure that at least twice per shift, Mr. Big Shot and his family get off the plane and want to know why they have to wait in line with everyone else, why the bus isn't going to their hotel first, why there aren't more busses running more often, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!