Spinoff: Do you throw away your Movie Theatre trash?

Our theater now serves food on reusable platters but has no where to place the platters if you dump any food. So we leave the platters in the theater but throw away our soda cups, popcorn buckets, and candy wrappers. If it doesn't make more of a mess, we might dump the leftovers in our popcorn bags so it's just the empty platter left.

Yes, I pick up after myself. Our local place has free refills on the drink so you better believe I am refilling my cup before I leave :rotfl2:

I always throw away my trash - movie theatre, beach, hiking - where ever. I'd never leave it sitting around.

Sometimes I even go wild and refill that popcorn bucket before I leave the theatre so I have popcorn on my way home. LOL

Or throw their apple cores on the floor of Target. :confused:
I wouldn't even believe this except for once, several years ago now, during my morning commute I saw an arm casually reach out of the drivers window and drop a banana peel on the pavement. :eek: To this day, the vision still haunts me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter