Spin Off: Popular Foods you Dislike

McDonald's McRib
My husband is elated whenever this thing comes around and I'm always right there with "I CAN MAKE YOU RIBS! REAL RIBS! GOOD RIBS!" No dice. He loves the thing for some reason. It has a cult following and people that follow it around the country, I can't comprehend it.

I also won't eat anything from the ocean. No fish, no lobster, no nori. Can't do bananas and Avocado because of a severe serotonin intolerance.
The AM PM Mini Markets on the West Coast have their version of the McRib available year round.

Sushi
Wine
Salad
Fruit
Coffee
:laughing: That list is everything I love. Too funny.
(unless you put fruit on that salad. I don't like sweet/savory mix.)🤮

Agree with you on the bananas, but you dislike chocolate? I knew there must be people like you out there somewhere, but never thought I'd actually encounter one! :laughing: (I'm still waiting for the person who says they've never cared for pizza. Now THAT would be a weirdo!)
Two of my dd's friends don't like pizza. When they were over, and I suggested pizza for dinner (easy and quick) they both scrunched their noses up. I asked if it was just a chain they didn't like. Nope. The next day at their soccer game, I confirmed with both parents that in fact they don't like pizza. Crazy! One of the girls family had pizza that night because she was gone and it was the perfect time to order one. LOL.

I did joke with both of them about not liking pizza. I said, "That's it. Sleep over is done. Kicking you out of the house. Don't worry, I am calling your parents to have them pick you up on my curb." They thought I was hysterical, then we got into all the foods they thought were gross. :)

I don't care for fruit - I'd eat it as a guest but overall just too sweet for me. I'll eat veggies all day long though.
Coffee ugh not for me
Sushi - I like it but not when it's huge rolls. I want to get a bit of everything in each bite.
Coconut - I agree with someone a few replies up that said the texture is like getting a mouth full of fingernails.
Ranch dressing is the most vile thing on the planet in my opinion. I can't even look at someone who is eating it.

That's about all I won't eat due to preference.

Uhhhhhh...Hawaiian pizza :lmao:
Oversized bagels and doughnuts are too much of a good thing for me.

Zebra Domes...I really just don't get it and find the liqueur taste really offputting. They seem like they should be so good but huge disappointment.

Quinoa. Texture gets to me but I like other grains a lot.

coffee
any fish and seafood
any alcoholic drink or liqueur
sushi
mac and cheese, especially out of a box
lamb
apple juice
Indian food
dark meat poultry
canned vegetables
canned fruit except pineapple
rye bread
clam chowder (since I don't like seafood)
black licorice

I could probably go on and on

There's not many foods that I don't like, but I cant eat anything remotely spicy.

For me its drinks that I dislike! I pretty much only drink water. A few times a year I will have a lemonade. Usually once a year, I will have a fresh apple cider at the orchard.

So no coffee, tea, soda, beer, all alcohol, juice, none of it, ever!

I get some people don’t like foods mixed together so I get not liking pizza if you don’t .

But since you make it your own way - choice of toppings - I kind of find it odd. Just leave off the food you don’t like.

Mine is wine. I like mixed drinks and hard liquor. But not wine.

Ok I'm the weirdest of the weird! I'm not a picky eater. But can't do these

Chicken (except freshly roasted and with gravy)
Pizza (of any kind)
Chocolate (or anything sweet really)

On the other hand I've never met a cheese I didn't like!

coffee
any fish and seafood
any alcoholic drink or liqueur
sushi
mac and cheese, especially out of a box
lamb
apple juice
Indian food
dark meat poultry
canned vegetables
canned fruit except pineapple
rye bread
clam chowder (since I don't like seafood)
black licorice

I could probably go on and on

This is me, too. My list would be very long.

I'm surprised by the size of some of these lists! Besides the aforementioned Roast Beef, the only others I can come up with are organ meats, (mainly because to me the idea is gross - not that I've tried them and didn't like them.) black licorice, lamb, and tarragon. Sushi I don't really like, or dislike - I'll eat it if offered, it just doesn't "wow" me. I'm kind of sad for those whose lists are long, but then again if you don't like something you certainly aren't going to feel like you're "missing out".

I'm surprised by the size of some of these lists! Besides the aforementioned Roast Beef, the only others I can come up with are organ meats, (mainly because to me the idea is gross - not that I've tried them and didn't like them.) black licorice, lamb, and tarragon. Sushi I don't really like, or dislike - I'll eat it if offered, it just doesn't "wow" me. I'm kind of sad for those whose lists are long, but then again if you don't like something you certainly aren't going to feel like you're "missing out".
I don't think organ meats are especially popular. Lol. At least not with people I know.

the only others I can come up with are organ meats, (mainly because to me the idea is gross - not that I've tried them and didn't like them
I didn't add those on the list because I won't eat it to begin with. I don't actually know that I would dislike the food because I haven't tried it but I'm not willing to take the chance.

I don't think organ meats are especially popular. Lol. At least not with people I know.
I didn't add those on the list because I won't eat it to begin with. I don't actually know that I would dislike the food because I haven't tried it but I'm not willing to take the chance.

I was just trying to think of as many foods that are a "no" for me as I could!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!