Spin Off: Popular Foods you Dislike

fly girl

DIS Veteran
Well, we know Diser's love their gizzards, liver & onions, black licorice, and Brussels sprouts. Let's dive in deeper . . . shall we. ;)

What POPULAR foods do you DISLIKE?

For me:

Polenta (I don't get the love for this mush)
Quinoa (nope)
Chick-fil-A (got violently ill on a chicken sandwich that wasn't even from here back in 1988. Still can't do it, the look of it is enough to cause dry heaves)
Creme Brûlée (I don't get the allure of this dessert. Give me a piece of cake!)

Corn---used to love any type corn but for some reason have acquired an aversion to anything "corny"
Macaroni & Cheese...

Slaw, Vegetable Soup,
Chipotle-I just dont find their food that great, and paying for chips just irks me

Mac and cheese ( unless it’s Kraft)
Lamb and goat
Whole fish with bones
Apple juice
Pot roast, potatoes and carrots
Scrapple
Pig’s feet
Sushi
Broccoli rabe

Mind you, I will partake of all of the above as someone’s guest, but I would never order or prepare it for myself.

Last edited:

Mac and cheese ( unless it’s Kraft)
Lamb and goat
Whole fish with bones
Apple juice
Pot roast, potatoes and carrots
Scrapple
Pig’s feet

Mind you, I will partake of all of the above as someone’s guest, but I would never order or prepare it for myself.
Good Lord, who would serve that nonsense to guests? :scared1:

McDonald's McRib
My husband is elated whenever this thing comes around and I'm always right there with "I CAN MAKE YOU RIBS! REAL RIBS! GOOD RIBS!" No dice. He loves the thing for some reason. It has a cult following and people that follow it around the country, I can't comprehend it.

I also won't eat anything from the ocean. No fish, no lobster, no nori. Can't do bananas and Avocado because of a severe serotonin intolerance.

Good Lord, who would serve that nonsense to guests? :scared1:
My boyfriend’s Puerto Rican familly served me pig’s feet for lunch once. They love it!

I’ve been served scrapple for breakfast at the homes of Philadelphia/south Jersey natives.

My Nigerian and Indian friends serve goat and whole fish on occasion.

I’m always polite even if I only take a forkful.
I can get just about anything down if I don’t think about it. 😉

Last edited:
Last edited:
- Candy - all types. Never been a fan actually. When I was little, if you handed me a vegetable or a candy bar, I’d take the veggie every time. I might have a twizzler once or twice a year.

- Chocolate - I’ll eat it, but definitely don’t crave it. I’d take a piece of fruit pie over chocolate cake. I do not like candy bars....at all. I’ll eat a few bites of chocolate ice cream or rocky road once in awhile.

- Kraft Mac and cheese - I can only eat it cold. Otherwise, yuck!

- Icing/frosting - Nope. No. If I eat cake, I scrape it off. If I’m making a cake, I just don’t put it on. I can tolerate a bit of whipped cream icing, but that’s it.

- Pumpkin pie - I love everything pumpkin flavored, EXCEPT pumpkin pie and the pumpkin coffee stuff.

- Flavored creamer for coffee, most especially French vanilla

My first thought was Prime Rib - so many restaurants tout (around here, anyway) that they have Prime Rib. I've just never been a fan of roast beef.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter