Spider-Bots at Avengers Campus questions

I’ll send you the ones we bought for our kids last trip. Just need to clean the dust off them! 😆
They demo them outside Web Suppliers and sometimes out in the middle of Avengers Campus. My 9 yo wanted one so bad bc the sales people told him he could battle other people but no one was out there with their own Spider-Bot's having battles. So in the end we talked him out of it. If they had a dedicated battle area or 2, it would be cool but they do not.

Hi, so I am thinking of getting a spider-Bot. Can you battle them in the store still? If so, are the battles fun? Can you battle spider bot to web shooter? If you got a spider bot was it worth it?
Sorry my previous post was meant to be a reply to you. You can demo them in the store and outside. Most times it is just young kids testing things out for a few minutes and then passing the remote along to the next child waiting. People were buying them but I did not see anyone bringing them into the park and having battles. So, if that is your main reason for buying one you may be disappointed. Or just buy 2 and stop families and ask them to battle with you. Lol.

Sorry my previous post was meant to be a reply to you. You can demo them in the store and outside. Most times it is just young kids testing things out for a few minutes and then passing the remote along to the next child waiting. People were buying them but I did not see anyone bringing them into the park and having battles. So, if that is your main reason for buying one you may be disappointed. Or just buy 2 and stop families and ask them to battle with you. Lol.

Yes, they have a demo table as mentioned, outside of the building. I bought one. It's still BNIP. My hubs didn't want one, but being the comic book nerd that I am, I had to have one. And as mentioned above, you won't find people battling it out in the park. I think the lack of a dedicated "safe area" to battle in is a major deterrent. IMO, that is.

This was just our experience, we bought two while at the park last October. One we gave our son and one we hid away for Christmas. The first one broke before Christmas ever got here. Hes not to rough on toys and Im not entirely sure what's wrong with it we have tried a few things to fix it watched a few you tube videos and such. The second one is still working, but he doesnt play with it much with out the second one to battle its just an RC spider really. My youngest enjoys the disney jr show and he plays with it, but more as an action figure he never actually turns it on. so I dont feel they were worth the expense personally. We go to the parks once a year and they are allowed to choose one item this was oldest choice that year, year before he chose the droid depot experience he played with that longer and I felt like at least for that cost you get the experience of building it. All that being said this is just my objective opinion and experience :-)

This was just our experience, we bought two while at the park last October. One we gave our son and one we hid away for Christmas. The first one broke before Christmas ever got here. Hes not to rough on toys and Im not entirely sure what's wrong with it we have tried a few things to fix it watched a few you tube videos and such. The second one is still working, but he doesnt play with it much with out the second one to battle its just an RC spider really. My youngest enjoys the disney jr show and he plays with it, but more as an action figure he never actually turns it on. so I dont feel they were worth the expense personally. We go to the parks once a year and they are allowed to choose one item this was oldest choice that year, year before he chose the droid depot experience he played with that longer and I felt like at least for that cost you get the experience of building it. All that being said this is just my objective opinion and experience :-)
Huh that’s unlucky! Maybe email Disney? Yeah from what people are saying sounds only worth it if you get 2 :0

This is not related to your OP but, personally, I would build more Droids vs. buying the Spider-Bot. I love the R-Series units and I think the Droid Depot is a fun space.
I agree 100%

I like both Star Wars and Marvel but am not a 'super fan' and yet still have thought about building a Droid for myself :) To me the Spider Bots seem too basic and not worth the price (overhyped marketing)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter