Spice Road Table

maranara

Mouseketeer
We're coming up on our ADR date and I'm trying to sort out some restaurant choices. We all love middle eastern food, so I thought that a restaurant in Morocco would be great for us. I'm looking at the menu...and it doesn't appear to offer kids choices. Not a big deal - my daughter looked at the adult menu and said she would like all of it - but I'm wondering if it would be ok for us to order a couple of small plates and 1-2 entrees to share? (or maybe there IS a kids menu/option for a smaller portion of things?) THANKS!

We're coming up on our ADR date and I'm trying to sort out some restaurant choices. We all love middle eastern food, so I thought that a restaurant in Morocco would be great for us. I'm looking at the menu...and it doesn't appear to offer kids choices. Not a big deal - my daughter looked at the adult menu and said she would like all of it - but I'm wondering if it would be ok for us to order a couple of small plates and 1-2 entrees to share? (or maybe there IS a kids menu/option for a smaller portion of things?) THANKS!

I ate there last summer and it seemed very relaxed and kind of chill (although we were on the early side and ducked in to avoid a HUGE storm). I don't think they'd have a problem doing what you want.

I'm hoping you can order a variety of small plates - that's what we intend to do on our next trip. There's lots of things that look good so I'm keen to try a number of items. I think that was the original concept of the place though they seem to have moved a bit away from it. In any event, I often order 2-3 appetizers instead of an entree and DH has some of mine. I frequently find that the appetizers in a lot of restaurants look more interesting than the entrees, I find entrees are often too large and my palate gets bored with a lot of just one food. I'd rather have the variety.

I'm hoping you can order a variety of small plates - that's what we intend to do on our next trip. There's lots of things that look good so I'm keen to try a number of items. I think that was the original concept of the place though they seem to have moved a bit away from it. In any event, I often order 2-3 appetizers instead of an entree and DH has some of mine. I frequently find that the appetizers in a lot of restaurants look more interesting than the entrees, I find entrees are often too large and my palate gets bored with a lot of just one food. I'd rather have the variety.

That's exactly what we do - order 2 or 3 small plates (last trip it was the calamari, the spicy garlic shrimp and the hummus platter and a pitcher of sangria (I highly recommend the sparkling!).

We sat outside overlooking the water just picking, talking and enjoying the day. Server was amazing - such great conversation.

We order one or two small plates at a time with different wine to pair with whatever we order. So much fun and so relaxing. Love this place

Originally, when it opened, the small plates were the only option.
You can order whatever you like.
Agree, sitting outside by the water is very relaxing and a beautiful view.

When we went to Spice Road Table, we did exactly that-- order a bunch of small plates and share! Definitely wasn't discouraged in any way, and everything we tried was good.

It was very hot the day we were there (although lovely on the water) so my husband and I shared the heirloom tomato salad and the lamb sliders entree. Plenty for both of us . And the mint ice tea is wonderful!

If I'm ordering dessert (that baklava trio is calling my name) and dining solo, do you think one small plate is sufficient or should I go with two? I frequently order kid's meals at CS, so I'm thinking one might be enough.

Ordering small plates and a few entrees to share won’t be an issue at all. We had the pleasure of dining here for both New Years Eve and 4th of July now and the people who work there are truly some of the loveliest, most accommodating people. Great experiences and very good food both times.

We just ate there a week ago and LOVED it! It was our first time there, but we were so impressed. The food was great, the server amazing, and what a perfect view for our last time seeing Illuminations. A couple of nice things our server did was bring my daughter an extra chicken kabob b/c she ended up not liking the beef and bringing my mom and I some tasting glasses of the wine when we couldn't decide between bottles. I've never had a Disney restaurant offer to do that before, lol. It was really one of the standouts of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter