Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package

Momager

Mouseketeer
I’d love to hear some personal experiences for this. I personally love Mediterranean food, and so do 2 of my daughters. My husband and 7 year old are a little pickier…. What is there that’s more “American/Boring” for them?

Also, when I look up Spice Road Table on the Disney site, it says it’s a quick serve?? I thought it was a sit down??

How’s the view? Should I request a certain section (knowing full well it may not be able to happen)?

Any thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Spice Road is currently my favorite place to eat at EPCOT. It doesn’t take ADRs but you should make a walk-up reservation through the app. Seating was pretty fast on our Spring visits. It is right on the lagoon having open sides to the seating area (love the breeze) and a roof. The menu is online. Everything is small plates and definitely Med-inspired so you could get a variety and see what appeals to your picky eaters. I don’t find it very spicy (hot) but it isn’t traditional fast food. If they will only eat chicken nuggets better give it a pass.

Spice Road is currently my favorite place to eat at EPCOT. It doesn’t take ADRs but you should make a walk-up reservation through the app. Seating was pretty fast on our Spring visits. It is right on the lagoon having open sides to the seating area (love the breeze) and a roof. The menu is online. Everything is small plates and definitely Med-inspired so you could get a variety and see what appeals to your picky eaters. I don’t find it very spicy (hot) but it isn’t traditional fast food. If they will only eat chicken nuggets better give it a pass.

What I'm referring to is a "package" - That's what I saw on the Disney World website. Do they sell the package by walk-up reservations on the app? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding!

The Fireworks Dining Package requires a reservation and sells out. When I was there there were only 8 tables for the package. We enjoyed it very much!

My daughter and I did the package in April. It was raining lightly when we arrived to check in. We were seated against an inner railing, back a row from the row of tables that looks directly over
World Showcase Lagoon. The black railing in the middle of the restaurant separates the package people from the regular guests.
Once we were seated, it started to rain heavily. There was thunder and lightening, and we had a great view for that. The front tables were getting drenched. People were complaining. The guests right in front of us had two groups of four with some elderly folks. Wait staff and management was running all over. Bear in mind, no one had even come to take our drink order! Those two front tables chose to move to tables which were directly in front of the Morocco walkway -- they were now way in the back. We finally got our drinks and put in our food order.
It was freezing and very windy. Rain was blowing through the entire restaurant. Announcements were made repeatedly delaying Harmonious. Overhead heaters -- like red heat lamps- suddenly sparked into life. We were warmer, but I really thought we were going to be electrocuted. I had more to drink. Our small plates came out and the food was good. I thought the flavors were a bit one note. I had another drink. Harmonious kept getting delayed. The wind changed direction and started blowing hard from the other side of the restaurant. The families who originally moved got soaked with rain again.
I had another drink, and they brought out the desserts. My daughter liked them. It was way past the time for Harmonious and they abruptly cancelled. We were staying at Coronado Springs and
I didn't want to drunkenly race across Epcot in the pouring rain to
wait for a bus. We took off for the International Gateway. Once past
the exit, there was a gigantic flood in front of the Skyliner. (which of course, was closed.) Everyone had to take off their shoes and wade through the water. The water was very cold. I was very unhappy and grossed out walking through it. We went to the Beach Club and called for a Lyft with tons of other confused people.
I had a great time!! I didn't see Harmonious, but it was a very entertaining evening. I bet this happens frequently -- they don't have enough weather protection for guests. I probably could have gotten my money back, but I was entertained. Absolutely.

SRT is one of our favorite restaurants - it's a walk-up table serve (no adr;s) for just appetizers (other than the fireworks package), so I guess that's why its listed as counter serve?

The menu is Tapas style in general and the fireworks package includes two options from each category so you can see if there is anything your DH and 7yo would like,
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/spice-road-table/menus/

Even though this is one of our favorite restaurants there is no way I would pay $72 for the Harmonious seating! Our lunch for 5 adults (some with allergies) usually runs less than $100 including drinks.

The first two rows are reserved for the package and IMHO only 3 of the 4 tables in the front row can truly see the show. We dined here (before it was a package) and happened to be seated just in time for the prior show and were seated in the 2nd row from the water and could only see some of it.

The first two rows are reserved for the package and IMHO only 3 of the 4 tables in the front row can truly see the show. We dined here (before it was a package) and happened to be seated just in time for the prior show and were seated in the 2nd row from the water and could only see some of it.
AGREE^

We love to eat there and have sat on the patio every time. I would never book it for Illuminations so I can't imagine booking it for Harmonius which is even more set closer to the front of the park. Between the overhang and the island very few would have a good view, even if on front row.

I would book where you want to eat earlier then go find a spot for the show closer to it.

NOTE: I have watched the show from Rose & Crown and it also is not ideal. We couldn't see anything on the big main screen. They certainly designed something with a small area that is optimal viewing.

Has anyone been to Spice Road Table recently for the fireworks package? I am curious about reviews and most of all, I would like to know at what time people start showing up. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter