Speedy email from Poly!

dBugged

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I sent an email to the concierge email that was mentioned on Tikiman's site. I got a reply two days later from a very nice lady named Melissa that added all of our special requests to our reservation. She mentioned that our reservation showed standard versus concierge. So, I gave Expedia a call and got another nice lady who contacted Disney and made sure it was taken care of. I got another email from Disney today (after I repied to them last night) and Melissa mentioned that everything was perfect now and she was sending out my planning itinerary. Wow! That's service! I'm glad I sent an email for my room and anniversary request, otherwise I might have had a surprise later down the road at check-in. To top it off, she even said ALOHA and MAHALO in her emails. :)

Now, the worst part is that we have 2.5 months left till we go. Argh! :(

Melissa is a wonderful itinerary planner! she is so nice and very "Disney"!!! when we stayed at the poly concierge I had such nice conversations with her prior to our stay. Melissa was a great help.
glad you are having fun planning!
dont worry, your trip will be here before you know it, and you'll have a magical time!

Laura :)

Yep, she's been great. I just got another email back from her with our last request on it. Yea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!