Specialty Dessert at BOG was WIN! The chocolate ROSE was GREAT!

ExCMbeau

Find us on Youtube @ NolaDad08
My wife wanted to spend her birthday in the Magic Kingdom with dinner at BOG. I tried to order a custom cake, but those are not allowed in the parks anymore. My best option was the specialty dessert offerings. Well the Trio of mini cupcakes with chocolate rose at BOG worked out great! None of the pictures came out so since it was so dark, but the short video did fine. I thought it was well presented and helped celebrate the special moment in a special place.

YES it had the GREY STUFF and YES it was delicious and YES we asked the dishes!!!!

The costs was $15 and can be ordered by emailing WDW.Magic.Kingdom.Specialty.Desserts@Disney.com

It came with a Grey Stuff cupcake, a Triple Chocolate cupcake, and a Strawberry cupcake. The Rose was filled with GREY STUFF and as previously noted it was delicious.

$15 is not bad, considering the cupcakes are $4.99 a piece. That's a great alternative and beautiful plating. I hope your wife had a wonderful birthday :)

$15 is not bad, considering the cupcakes are $4.99 a piece. That's a great alternative and beautiful plating. I hope your wife had a wonderful birthday :)
These are "mini" versions, but they were more than enough for our family. The regular ones off the menu are HUGE!

I agree the BoG cupcakes are small compared to others at WDW.

That specialty plate looks great

Agree. The cupcakes on that plate in the video appear to be their regular cupcakes to me. Maybe the scale is off, but I don't think so.

It does look like a nice treat.

These are "mini" versions, but they were more than enough for our family. The regular ones off the menu are HUGE!

I don't know about the $5 dinner cupcakes, but those are lunch size $4.99 without the paper cup. Still a good deal.

I don't know about the $5 dinner cupcakes, but those are lunch size $4.99 without the paper cup. Still a good deal.
If those cupcakes are truly $5 then that is a good deal considering it comes with the chocolate rose filled with the grey stuff.

If those cupcakes are truly $5 then that is a good deal considering it comes with the chocolate rose filled with the grey stuff.

The cupcakes don't come with the chocolate rose filled with the grey stuff. It's $5 for ONE of those small cupcakes...that's it.

Thanks for sharing, bringing my mom in November to celebrate her 80th birthday & we plan to do a BOG dinner. How much notice did you need to give?

Thanks for sharing, bringing my mom in November to celebrate her 80th birthday & we plan to do a BOG dinner. How much notice did you need to give?
I gave 2 weeks notice. I had to email them my reservation number for dinner. The costs was added to my check at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter