Special Thanks To Our 2014 July DLR - Disers ( Doing The Disney Dance )

My dad and I will be heading to DD, DCA and DL from July 10th to July 16th. This will be our first visit since I believe 98 or 99.

My dad and I will be heading to DD, DCA and DL from July 10th to July 16th. This will be our first visit since I believe 98 or 99.

Welcome Pooh - Glad you joined our group of Disney Maniacs. I will update the July 2014 DLR thread with your information... Please check in on the other thread, here is the link - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3238071

Please share with the group when you and your Dad decide which Resort or Hotel you have chosen.

:rainbow:!! Here's The Count Down !! :rainbow:
June 29 – 5 Days
Tinibee
SuperNEMOfan

June 30 – 6 Days
LisaCM614

July 1 – 7 Days
Cheshirecatty
Okstate_angel

July 2 – 8 Days
Californiacicle
SnowBelleAlice
Kittymomm

July 3 – 9 Days
Dismamx2
SilentFeline

July 4 – 10 Days
Chirurgeon
SnowyW
Hpfan100

July 6 – 12 Days
NHGoofy
Amlad
LisaCM614
Cml1010
Sisaaliyah

July 7 – 13 Days
Katy 621
SpacecadetNZ

July 8 – 14 Days
Tstidm1
Chriurgeon
Joybelles
Redwing
Jedijuhi
Findmewdw

July 9 – 15 Days
Jchappa

July 10 – 16 Days
Rescue Pooh

July 11 – 17 Days
Chirurgeon
Coastermom

July 12 – 18 Days
RHMH
Natebenma
Panthergirl
Jimmiej
Anydustwilldo

July 13 – 19 Days
94bruin
Thundergod
Disney meema
PixiePrincess79
Fronkfam
Jrar4ever
Tropigal

July 14 – 20 Days
Nintfamily
Gwidener350z
Tanyaegangibson

July 15 – 21 Days
Benswife
2boysmom1998

July 16 – 22 Days
StepNJer
DisneyAZfam
Cathyb93

July 18 – 24 Days
Califlove
Cali Girl At Heart

July 19 – 25 Days
Jacobsmommy
Sokerfrog

July 20 – 26 Days
Crystal1313
Jenjersnap
Prissyms
Musicalmama21
Congo Queen

July 21 – 27 Days
Sleepymouse
Godzilla55

July 22 – 28 Days
Mickeybell

July 23 – 29 Days
Lalasmama
Momto3as

July 24 – 30 Days

Djmeredith

July 26 – 32 Days
Greewe
Rickenmartin78
Lumpydj

July 27 – 33 Days
Luulu1999
HydroGuy

July 28 – 34 Days
Fferret
Mommy To Kayla

July 29 – 35 Days
ILuv2travel2

party:

Rescue Pooh said:
I just bought our tickets today :cool1:

That sound super.. your getting close to leaving for Disney... get ready the Mouse Is In The House...

I'm a little late to the party but we arrive tomorrow 7/5 and checkout 7/13. Staying at DLH. Will try to stop by the meet on the 12th! Is 6:00 a firm time and is the location still the DTD Monorail, station for the meet?

dsny1mom

dsny1mom said:
I'm a little late to the party but we arrive tomorrow 7/5 and checkout 7/13. Staying at DLH. Will try to stop by the meet on the 12th! Is 6:00 a firm time and is the location still the DTD Monorail, station for the meet?

dsny1mom

:welcome: & Thank you for Joining our July 2014 thread.. please visit the thread listed below my signature as all of us are chatting on it. I will update our thread with you information.

Once again, we all welcome you. Yes the Dis- Meet is still going on. I think everyone is just winging it verses comitting to a certain date. Hope to see you there.

Here is the link ---- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3238071

Note To All - WOW!!! this is the last group going to Disney. What a journey & WOW!! the fun we all had during our planning, departing & returning home with neat experiences to share.

I have had fun my Dear Dis-Friends & Families.. I am sad to say, I will miss the responsibilities of this thread. I have made many lasting friendships & have learned so much about everyone and have learned a few things about my personal self.

I have learn to improve & become a better person inside & how important it is to portray who I am & what you see of myself on the other side of the Dis-Board.

We can all log into the Dis-Board and say hello & we are going to Disney, but to make friends and to keep up a lasting true friendship during our journey takes honesty & love.

I have truly felt it all. Love you all.

Happy Future Planning & May You & Your Families Be Blessed Everyday Of Your Lives.

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter