Special events to do on the cruise?

Eeyore'sthebest

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Not So Tagle
Can anyone help me with any special ticket type events to do on the cruise.

I know about the Tea Party with Alice. I now know about the galley tour that DH missed. How did I get blamed for him not reading the Navigator? :confused3

We are going the week after Thanksgiving on the 7 day Western.
I understand that there is a gingerbread house decorating event. Is there anything else that you can think of? Any special holiday offerings?

Thanks all!

on our cruise last year (halloween) they had 2 art auctions - if you went you got a free margarita :)

the bingo is a lot of fun . . .

i'm not sure if that is what you are looing for. . .

We did the bingo and my DH did the art auction. He's annoyed (where's the eye rolling smilie) that he missed the galley tour. So he wanted me to ask if there is anything special. Maybe something that you would need tickets to attend like the tea party or the galley tour.

Of course I'll take everything that anyone wants to tell me. We've only cruised once (last month) and had a blast!! So all advice is welcome and appreciated!!

Thanks!

We were on the Western the first week of December of '07. I'll leaf through my Navigators when I get home tonight and see what I can find.

I would HIGHLY recommend the galley tour on your next cruise. It was really neat, extremely educational, and you come away being just overwhelmed with the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes to keep us stuffed to the gills on board.

I have some galley tour pictures that I may try to post tonight.

We were on the Western the first week of December of '07. I'll leaf through my Navigators when I get home tonight and see what I can find.

I would HIGHLY recommend the galley tour on your next cruise. It was really neat, extremely educational, and you come away being just overwhelmed with the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes to keep us stuffed to the gills on board.

I have some galley tour pictures that I may try to post tonight.
So cool! Thanks. :thumbsup2

DH is the cook in our family (I make reservations only). I tried to get him to read the Passporter in advance. But no..... he reads it when he gets home to prepare for the next cruise. :headache:

They do some cooking demonstrations on sea days, too. Those were fun, but I don't have the guts to try out the recipes I got. There are also wine, cocktail, and I think margarita tastings.

Man, I do NOT want to be at work today. Is it bad that I told my boss on Monday that I had already checked out? Ugh...

I keep hearing about these tastings, I know that the cooking demonstrations are supposed to be free, are the wine tastings also free?

They do some cooking demonstrations on sea days, too. Those were fun, but I don't have the guts to try out the recipes I got. There are also wine, cocktail, and I think margarita tastings.

Man, I do NOT want to be at work today. Is it bad that I told my boss on Monday that I had already checked out? Ugh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter