Special Agent Oso Party Theme Help!

Momtotwogirls

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am planning my daughter'ss 2nd birthday party, which we are hoping to do in a Special Agent Oso theme. Last year I did a cupcake theme and it was so easy, but her favorite show does not have a lot of items for sale. I tried making water bottle covers and goody bags and they just look weird to me.

I have seen so many cute designs on here, I was hoping someone might be willing to take a look and see if you are able to create anything. I would be forever grateful. If anyone is up for it, please let me know and I will get you all the info you need. Thank you for all of your help!

oh I hope some here will be able to help you! my 4 year old and 2 year old JUST love special agent oso too!!

:flower3::flower3:

Wow! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your time it took to make those to make my daughters day extra special for the kids that will be there. Thank you! So, do I print it from your hosting site on cardstock paper and then tape it with double stick tape?

:flower3::flower3:

Wow! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your time it took to make those to make my daughters day extra special for the kids that will be there. Thank you! So, do I print it from your hosting site on cardstock paper and then tape it with double stick tape?

Hi Hon

Yes you just click on the image --make sure you have full size image --right click --save as
then I print on regular paper--cut fold glue etc.Some people do use cardstock paper for the candy tents.
Can you add her name or do you want me to?

Hugs Mel

How do I go about adding her name? It is Emily if it is quicker for you to do it instead of typing it out to explain it to me.

Thank you so much! You are so kind to do this.

Hello - My 2yr old loves Agent Oso, so that's the theme I'm using for his upcoming bday. There's not much Oso stuff out there, so I was super excited when I came across this post! Do you mind if I use your files? If so, would you be able to add my son's name (Xavier)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter