spears loses custody of kids.

3 Cheers. Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah!

Thank God. That chick is wacko.

I'm not surprised.
..But I honestly think that the kids wouldn't fo good with either parent. JMHO.

I know she has her issues, but I don't fully, 100% believe all the stories in Us Weekly, People magazine, the papers, ect. I think she has some issues to sort through, but who really knows whats going on? I think the kids need to be watched after by their grandparents or something for awhile while both parents straighten their acts out.

my opinion?

too personal a matter to be discussed by strangers and in the news.

If this story is completely true I do think her children will do much better at this time without her. She has a lot of issues she needs to take care of with herself and she is just bringing down those two little right now. I think Brittany should really take some time and get some serious help for herself and then when she helps herself she will in the long run ultimately help her kids too.

If this story is completely true I do think her children will do much better at this time without her. She has a lot of issues she needs to take care of with herself and she is just bringing down those two little right now. I think Brittany should really take some time and get some serious help for herself and then when she helps herself she will in the long run ultimately help her kids too.

your siggy is wayy to big, you need to bring it down to 12 lines.

It's always sad when a mom looses her kids like this. But it may be best in the case. But who am I to judge her?
I wish all the best for and her kids.

*If your going to read what i wrote be sure to read the whole thing. Sorry i just dont wanna sound like im digging into her life.
I think Brit blew it. I know there were fans out there rooting for her, but I think she needs a serious talking to. I think K-fed should drop his "good-parenting" act, I think he's a huge part of her problem. I think overall Britney needs to get help, she was so talented in her younger years, and shes snapped. I also think that instead of making her loose her kids both K-fed, and Brit should work something out were the kids live with there grandparents but still both parents can see them whenever they'd like. Although Britney seems like a huge crackhead I think she needs to see the light, or draw the line somewhere, and get help. I think the papparazzi, media, e.t.c, need to get off her case, instead of bringing her into that point of no return.

Wow. Okay I just wrote a whole lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!