Speaking of coupons.....what are your best sites for them??

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
I know there must be some great sites out there to help us out on getting the great coupons. Lets help everyone out and list them here.

The main one I know about is : www.coupons.com

Share your finds!!

Thanks for starting this. I actually printed out some good ones from Kraft Foods site. :goodvibes

pchcoupons.com. I love this site, it actually has coupons for thingsthat I use. Good one, like a dollar of thiings like renu contact solution, Renu rewetting drops. Even things that you never see coupons for like they just had Kashi cereal $1.00 of two, with I normally hate that you have to buy two, but Publix just had a sale two for $5, so I paid $3.50 for two boxes of cereal, that my whole family eats.

Also don't forget, that some site you can only print out a certain number of coupons, so tell your friends about the site and each of you can trade coupons.

Diane

The Target coupons are available in many places. A Full Cup has had some major changes in the last few months and it is not the warm fuzzy place it used to be and has, in fact, been bought out by a business company that owns several other sites. The site has a lot of advertising and the only way you can avoid seeing it is to join and pay a fee. Most of the folks who were the active posters on that site including the majority of the Forum Leaders have moved to a site called weusecoupons.com and have brought the friendliness and caring that AFC used to have with them. The site is privately owned and feels very different than many corporate sites (that is not meant as a slight to our present site owners! :))

There are scads of sites where you can pull coupons up including smartsource.com, redplum.com, couponscraving.com, and of course couponclippers.com which is a fabulous resource for buying coupons. Once you're active in a site and know how it works you'll find that most of the sites have an area where members share info on where to find printable coupons, tearpads, pdf coupons, etc. like we do on WUC (weusecoupons.com). And like our site, most of the sites have seperate forums for stores throughout the country focusing on regional markets as well as national chains and the members all help each other to maximize when a sale is coming, what coupons are coming, and how to match the coupons with the sales to really take your savings to a totally different level. I thought I was good at it until I really got going with my friends and now we all just totally take our savings to a level I never thought I could accomplish.

Come take a peak at the site, feel free to look for me (same user name) if you need any help or PM me here and I'll help you in any way I can or steer you to a member who is more familiar with your stores.

pchcoupons.com. I love this site, it actually has coupons for thingsthat I use. Good one, like a dollar of thiings like renu contact solution, Renu rewetting drops. Even things that you never see coupons for like they just had Kashi cereal $1.00 of two, with I normally hate that you have to buy two, but Publix just had a sale two for $5, so I paid $3.50 for two boxes of cereal, that my whole family eats.

Also don't forget, that some site you can only print out a certain number of coupons, so tell your friends about the site and each of you can trade coupons.

Diane

sent you a pm :cutie:

smartsource.com
redplum.com
coolsavings.com
couponbug.com
boodle.com
couponsurfer.com
bic coupons
pilsbury coupons
nestle coupons
https://www.bluebunny.com/iScreamTeam/Coupons/Coupons.aspx
http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/special-offers-expanded.jsp;jsessionid=tMh-tYkQJv7GCDJiH6LnfIh4d4o

If I am looking for a coupon for a specific product, I go directly to their website. And 9 out of 10 times they will have a printable coupon under special offers or something like that. Also, hotcouponworld.com and afullcup.com have coupon databases. Just type in what you are looking for.

I print some coupons off of the mypoints.com site. I get points for printing and using them, plus they have a lot of the same coupons I get on the other sites, plus I get the points, double dipping. yippee!!

The Target coupons are available in many places. A Full Cup has had some major changes in the last few months and it is not the warm fuzzy place it used to be and has, in fact, been bought out by a business company that owns several other sites. The site has a lot of advertising and the only way you can avoid seeing it is to join and pay a fee. Most of the folks who were the active posters on that site including the majority of the Forum Leaders have moved to a site called weusecoupons.com and have brought the friendliness and caring that AFC used to have with them. The site is privately owned and feels very different than many corporate sites (that is not meant as a slight to our present site owners! :))

Thanks for the info on the "new" AFC. I had no clue that it had been bought out. I never actually posted there, just used the Target coupon generator and the coupon database. I will check out WUC now. :thumbsup2

Another site I :love: is http://couponkatie.com. Not only can you print coupons directly from her site, but she breaks down the weekly CVS/Walgreens/Kroger deals, and posts about other great deals and freebies.

Thanks for the info on the "new" AFC. I had no clue that it had been bought out. I never actually posted there, just used the Target coupon generator and the coupon database. I will check out WUC now. :thumbsup2

Another site I :love: is http://couponkatie.com. Not only can you print coupons directly from her site, but she breaks down the weekly CVS/Walgreens/Kroger deals, and posts about other great deals and freebies.

You're welcome. The sale happened in late '08 but the changes didn't happen until around March of this year when the new owners put their "model" into place. AFC used to be my main home on the net and it was sad to see what has happened there. I'll check out couponkatie.com as well. We're all in this savings game together! :)

I use my printed coupons at Walmart. I noticed the last 2 times that I have used them they had to call a supervisor to approve them. I understand why but they are sure making it harder to use them.

I might suggest joining another site like hotcouponworld.com (I'm on this one, similar to afullcup.com, but in my opinion, laid out a little better and easier to navigate). They will spell out the coupon match-ups for you, based on store, and you can also trade the coupons you're not going to use from your Sunday paper with someone else for the coupons you really could use. I've found this quite helpful in my 1 year of using the site. it's FREE.

Also, if you have a list of some standard staples that you keep in your house (for instance, we use Kraft Shake 'n' Bake- store brands do NOT compare for my household) and e-mail that company raving about that product. Many times, they will mail you some coupons for supporting their product. In your 'CONTACT US' comment to them, you could even specifically ask if they have any coupons available for the item you're raving about. Good Luck & Happy Couponing!

I print some coupons off of the mypoints.com site. I get points for printing and using them, plus they have a lot of the same coupons I get on the other sites, plus I get the points, double dipping. yippee!!

I do that also:thumbsup2, however I have not seen my 5pts for useing them:confused3

I get many of mine off eBay.

I tend to stick with the same sellers as they often discounts shipping pretty heavily if I win multiple auctions.

I don't go to the same place very often. I do use Shop at Home. They have some great coupons for Target. You have to register for some small stuff, but it is free and they don't spam you. It is pretty good. They have stuff for Sears and Home Depot, and a lot of other places.

I can't link yet, so I will get some posts so I can drop you guys the link.

I'm in central Jersey, and none of the grocery stores in this area will take internet coupons. There are signs as you walk in saying "We don't accept internet coupons." The Sunday inserts are terrible - gone waaaaaaaaay downhill in the past years. When the kids were younger, I used to purchase coupons through someone I found via Refunding Makes Cents, but stopped because I was getting a lot of coupons I couldn't use.

Thanks!

I'm in central Jersey, and none of the grocery stores in this area will take internet coupons. There are signs as you walk in saying "We don't accept internet coupons." The Sunday inserts are terrible - gone waaaaaaaaay downhill in the past years. When the kids were younger, I used to purchase coupons through someone I found via Refunding Makes Cents, but stopped because I was getting a lot of coupons I couldn't use.

Thanks!
Walmart, Target and Kmart should all take internet coupons. If yours don't, I would contact their corporate offices and complain. I don't know what grocery stores are in your area, but I would contact each one and request their coupon policy in writing.

I use http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/ or http://www.thecouponclippers.com/ to buy coupons. You can either buy the whole insert or just individual clipped coupons.

I looked up Wegman's policy (they're about 25 minutes away), and they accept internet coupons with the restriction of no "free" coupons. I emailed Superfresh (A&P) and I'm waiting for a response. There are also Acme and ShopRite nearby, but Acme is not convenient and I just can't stand ShopRite.

I will definitely try internet coupons at Walmart and Target. Thanks also for the sites to buy coupons..

--Michelle

Allway's looking for cupons....Thanks for starting this thread:worship::worship::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter