Sparkling Water at Quick Service Restaurants?

MinnieLovesMickey

Save the L-402!
I'm trying to find out which quick service options, if any, have some sort of sparkling water. Flat water, juices, etc. don't agree with me and I don't really want to drink soda. Can I buy cans or bottles at quick service or is there soda water on tap at the soda fountains? Am I better just bringing my own to the park with me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm trying to find out which quick service options, if any, have some sort of sparkling water. Flat water, juices, etc. don't agree with me and I don't really want to drink soda. Can I buy cans or bottles at quick service or is there soda water on tap at the soda fountains? Am I better just bringing my own to the park with me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I haven't heard of sparkling water at a QS restaurant. You're probably better off bringing your own.

I’m with you on the sparkling water. I know that those coke freestyle machines can do sparkling water - I’m not sure if they have any at Disneyland though as I haven’t been in quite some time. They do have them at WDW.

Does anyone know if anywhere at DLR has coke freestyle machines? :)

I'm trying to find out which quick service options, if any, have some sort of sparkling water.

Actually, you can find it at one QS place at DL: Pizza Planet. There's a slight catch at the moment, however. They closed yesterday for their internal refurb. They plan to open once again on May 24. Hopefully the refurb doesn't include getting rid of the sparkling water :-). I always get it from their soda fountain inside and squeeze a few lemon wedges into it. I've been off sugar for about 30 years so this is like a soda to me :-).

I think there are Coke Freestyle machines in DCA. I want to say across from Soarin'... haven't looked recently, but I thought they were by the station wagon at Grizzly Peak Refreshments.
Yes, there are freestyle machines there and at Whitewater Snacks at GCH. Also, Gibson Girl has soda water to make the off menu chocolate sodas. I don't know if Claribelles also does as well.

Thank you all with your help so far! I'm glad to here that there is at least one soda fountain in DL that has soda water on tap. I love the Freestyle machines, I wish there were more of them on property. As long as I can find at least one place at each park, I'm good.
I'll probably be there in June (may have gotten a reservation for Galaxy's Edge:rolleyes1). I assume I will need to pack my own sparkling water for Batuu.:rotfl: I'll let all of you know what I find.

Again, thank you.:disrocks:

Glad to see that they sell Dasani sparking water. It's nice to see that I have quite a few choices.:cloud9: Makes me feel better knowing I'll have no problem staying hydrated.

Back when I worked on Main St.(20+ years ago), they sold Town Square Sodas which were chocolate, strawberry, cherry, etc. sodas. Not the most popular things, but definilty pretty as they went out.

As far as sparkling water, most of the soda dispensers are able to spit out soda water on their Sprite unit. Just like with non-carbonated drinks, there's a little switch that allows you to get water, same with Sprite, they hit that little switch and soda water comes out.

Not sure if they charge for that these days, but when I was there, if someone asked for soda water, it was given out free.

I'm not positive about that. I've looked for it at Rancho Del Zocalo in the past and couldn't find it. I'll know for sure this weekend. I'll be there since PP will be closed :-).
I confirmed today that Rancho Del Zocalo does not have spakrling water on tap. Yes, you can buy a bottle of sparkling Dasani. But in my view, you're far better off going to Pizza Port and helping yourself to as much free sparkling water as you can drink :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!