"Sparkling Moments"

lillygator

DIS Veteran
These are listed on the Navigators nightly ( I think ) as strawberries and champagne...has anyone gone to this and is this free or $$?

It's a table set up in the atrium lobby near Lumiere's with a selection of champagne and champagne cocktails. DH and I stopped by once or twice on our first 7-night cruise and picked up a glass of the Fairy Tale Cuvee. We did not do it this time around because we were too busy drinking martinis!

Unfortunately it is not free - alcohol is never free on a cruise!! Unless you are a castaway club member and then it's only free at the returning cruiser reception - be sure to try one of those green castaway punch drinks if you get to go!!

You can get free drinks at the Captain's gala, which is usually in the atrium before your formal dinner. CMs carry around trays of drinks.

lbgraves said:
You can get free drinks at the Captain's gala, which is usually in the atrium before your formal dinner. CMs carry around trays of drinks.

Oh, nice! I'll have to remember this. We're sailing the week after you, in a Cat. 4, cabin 8058. What cabin will you all have?

I may splurge for the Sparkling Moment once on the cruise :)

nzdisneymom said:
Oh, nice! I'll have to remember this. We're sailing the week after you, in a Cat. 4, cabin 8058. What cabin will you all have?

I may splurge for the Sparkling Moment once on the cruise :)

We will be in 8004. :)

lbgraves said:

D'OH!! I can't believe we missed out on free alcohol while we were sucking down alcohol already paid for! :teeth:

What type of free drinks did we pass up??

lbgraves said:

Oh I did not know about this either. Hate to think we missed out on a free drink. :cool1:

I believe that they had rum punch or mai tais that night. I just took one & brought it to the table with me. DH enjoyed it. ;)

oybolshoi said:
D'OH!! I can't believe we missed out on free alcohol while we were sucking down alcohol already paid for! :teeth:

What type of free drinks did we pass up??
I know they have Cosmos. In Aug. I picked up one...ok 2....to take to the cabin with me to get changed, and then had another 1 at the reception and then took just 1 more to dinner with me.
Can't remember what other drink they offer. They also have Shirley Temples. Also munchies are passed around on trays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!