SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the novelty will be short-lived and people in the theme parks aren't going to spend a lot of t̶i̶m̶e̶ money there after the novelty wears off. There are lounges elsewhere in Epcot that work better as a place to sit and drink wine. Better to expend the scarce amount of space they have, shoehorned as they are between two attractions, to sit people down for a meal.

I wonder if this will be a 2 service credit on the dining plan. Seems like it would be.

I think the novelty will be short-lived and people in the theme parks aren't going to spend a lot of t̶i̶m̶e̶ money there after the novelty wears off. There are lounges elsewhere in Epcot that work better as a place to sit and drink wine. Better to expend the scarce amount of space they have, shoehorned as they are between two attractions, to sit people down for a meal.

Hmm I don't know. People seem pretty jacked up and the tech is supposed to be similar to what the Star Wars resort will have.

Y’all quite posting in this thread. My heart skips a notch when I see a post notification. :-)

Although from construction and aerial photos, don’t we think this could be very end of 2019? Still seems to be a decent amount of construction and build-out that needs to occur.

We tend to be indifferent about Disney restaurants overall - it’s not one of our motivations for going to WDW. But count me as one fired up for this one.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for this one. I am hoping it will be open for Thanksgiving week. My husband and teenage son will love it!

we have one day at Disney in Feb 2020 before our cruise and my son would LOVE this

don’t we think this could be very end of 2019?
No, no, no, no....... I need this to open by Dec. 8th or 9th so I have leeway to get in!!!! If it does, then I'll have a few different days to play with before the 24th. I expect it to be a difficult res. to get with all the hype. And if it turns out to more than a novelty, it could become a must do every trip - which will make it worse since others will probably feel the same!

Count me in as another one hoping for Thanksgiving week! I just made our Epcot ADRs today but will absolutely change them if I can get an ADR for this one.

I'm heading down in late August. Wish this would be open then for my space obsessed son.

No chance of that at this point, right?

Won't go again until 2021 for anniversary. So guess I'll have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!