SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a good laugh at my post in this thread from May 2019. I really thought we’d be able to go over Thanksgiving last year. Silly me. 😄

My husband and I are having a baby in April (God willing), and will not be in WDW next year, but I look forward to reading reviews from you all when it does actually open!

When Space 220 was first announced and we were planning our trip in Jan I was thinking for sure we'd get to eat there for our trip. Thanks COVID!!!!! It will be YEARS before we go back to WDW so maybe by then it will be open, stay open, and we can try it then.

Depending on when in March in 2021 it opens, it could still be winter. And then it'd be winter of 2020-2021. So if it was originally slated to open in fall of 2019 and now it could be opening in winter of 2020, its only off by one season!

I had hopes that maybe by our April trip.
Don't think that is happening. Maybe our October trip? Of course, I thought for last year as well.
Lol same boat here. Was hopeful for December 2019 and February 2020 trips and it never happened. Looking unlikely for April 2021 now so I guess we hope for October or maybe feb 2022 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter