SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed for either late Oct or serious luck for an ADR over New Year's!

I read where the exec chef from Mario & Enzo's and Enzo's Hideaway is coming over to be the same thing at this new place. I must say that we were mildly surprised at how much we liked Enzo's, and we'd like to think he'll bring a deft touch to his new culinary home. We'll be at the World in December, so we'll be watching closely for the opening. Frankly, they had me at ". . .over 1,000 bottles of wine. . ." pirate:
I hadn't heard this but good news if true, we also were very pleasantly surprised by Maria & Enzo's :)

Just finished my ADRs for our Nov 9th trip. This is the only thing that might make me change our plans lol

I didn’t realize it was opening this soon. I figured it would be a year or so still. Maybe we might have to check it out on our April trip. We don’t really eat in the parks anymore. All our favorite places are at the hotels pretty much. Would be nice to eat in the park again. We haven’t ate at enzo’s Yet but my cousin ended up there on his first night and said they really enjoyed their meal.

I have a December 2019 trip planned, and I assumed there was no way this would be open in time for our trip. Now that it will be, I'm going to be there the moment ADR's are released lol.

Following too!! Hoping itll be open by our Nov 11th -> Nov 25th trip!

Has anyone had any experience with a new restaurant opening and getting ADR? Do they announce when reservations will be available or is it just a surprise? :)

Has anyone had any experience with a new restaurant opening and getting ADR? Do they announce when reservations will be available or is it just a surprise? :)

No experience with a new restaurant, but we had a watch going when Minnie's Holiday Dine started at H&V. I know people watched for the Storybook Dining, as well.

They announced when bookings would open.

Storybook dining opened shortly before my trip last year, and it was only in the evening. I had 2 nights I could've potentially gotten a res., but they were booked too fast. I checked a few times a day until our trip, but nothing ever opened. This time around my DS 27 and DS 24 are not too interested, since they would prefer me to try for the SPACE RESTAURANT! Great..... No pressure.

Storybook dining opened shortly before my trip last year, and it was only in the evening. I had 2 nights I could've potentially gotten a res., but they were booked too fast. I checked a few times a day until our trip, but nothing ever opened. This time around my DS 27 and DS 24 are not too interested, since they would prefer me to try for the SPACE RESTAURANT! Great..... No pressure.

eek fingers crossed you can get a res!!! Hopefully itll be open for lunch & dinner so theres more res options!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter