Space Mountain Ride Super Sale! All Must Go!

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
I bought too many Space Mountain ride pieces and I have nothing to do with them, so I'm going to sell them. I really want to get rid of them, so I'm selling them at half price!

Starts (x4) - 150 credits each
Left Turns (x14) - 200 credits each
Right Turns (x4) - 200 credits each
Downhills (x17) - 350 credits each
Uphills (x18) - 350 credits each

Credits via quest kiosk is the preferred transaction method. If you need to do a shopping spree, I would like only rocket couches and this upcoming weekend's pin. Thanks! :)

ill take two starts please.. ill set the cash tomorrow

I will gladly take the other 2 starts and the lefts and rights so

starts - 2x150 = 300
lefts - 14x200 = 2800
rights - 4x20 = 800

Total = 3900

Thank you both. I'll look for you on the game. Coolaronie, what is your VMK name?

I still have all uphills and downhills available.

ill trade for all the left turns;) maybe we can trade for it when we trade for our others:) i just need 2 more game of fireworks which should be fast.
if you still have them

tmaxpuppy said:
ill trade for all the left turns;) maybe we can trade for it when we trade for our others:) i just need 2 more game of fireworks which should be fast.
if you still have them
Sorry. I still have the two rights and two lefts I owe you, but the rest are promised to aensming.

I still have all 35 hills available if anyone needs them!

Thanks everybody for the quick and easy trades! :)

I'll drop it down to 250 apiece for the hills. Anybody interested?

Warning: There is a very slim chance that I will be able to make any trades before the weekend, just to let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter