Space 220!!

whositsandwhatsitsgalore

Earning My Ears
I received a flurry of notifications from my reservation finder tonight for several lunch and dinner availabilities at Space 220 for 6/29 and 6/30 and (with some patience) I was actually able to snag one!! Any one else have the same luck tonight?? I’m too excited to sleep now 😅

I was looking at restaurants for 6/5 at MK a little while ago and it was weird because it looked like every restaurant had availability. Because it looked so weird, I thought I would check out Space 220 Lounge to see if there was magic happening there too. I checked for 6/4 and there were several time slots available around the time I wanted so I snagged one. I came here to Disboards to see if anyone else was experiencing what I was. I look now with the same criteria and there's nothing available. My reservation for Space 220 Lounge is still there on My Plans though.

Definitely got a ton of dining alerts tonight from many restaurants .. I snagged two hard to get ones after lots of refreshing but now realizing it Seems like there was a system glitch after a searched many other days and tons of availability. I read about this happening in 2020 and Disney canceled all the reservations people snagged during the glitch and gave them a $25 E-gift card … I’m really hoping I can keep these two but I won’t be surprised if they get canceled

I saw a BUNCH of alerts tonight too. So many times for Cali Grill for 6/20 but every time I tried to get them it just loaded forever and then said there was a problem. I saw 7:50, 7:55, 8:10, 8:20...time after time...and then two alerts for Space 220 on 6/22. I guess if its a glitch Im happy I didn't manage to get it in time?

Though I guess I'm scared they opened up more capacity and I missed legitimate reservations

Oh I hope it wasn’t a glitch!! There’s definitely no availability showing for my dates anymore…but my reservation is also still there under My Plans…🤞🏼😬

Same, reservation finder alerted me with pretty much all of my requests for 7 people over a 10 day period in June. I had already booked a lot of 4+3 people tables as no 7 people availability. I guess I should hold onto those until we discover whether it’s a glitch or not?

Same, reservation finder alerted me with pretty much all of my requests for 7 people over a 10 day period in June. I had already booked a lot of 4+3 people tables as no 7 people availability. I guess I should hold onto those until we discover whether it’s a glitch or not?

Hold on to them. If it was a glitch, they will cancel the reservations.

Yes, looks like a glitch. The dining page is now down for maintenance.

I just remembered that I actually did cancel my via Napoli ADR for 4 people in favour of the table for 7 o_O

Same. Got a bunch of dining notifications for Topolino’s this morning but it wouldn’t let you click on or book any of the time slots even though they were there. It’s definitely a glitch because the dining site is down for “maintenance” now so it’ll be interesting to see if people who got them actually get to keep them or not.

Oh no a glitch! I was able to snag a Topolinos I wanted! The alerts were crazy and tons of times available- I just thought it was a drop like they had held some.
The one I got was for 6/18 but when I tried to get one of the ones for 6/17 it just kept spinning on multiple tries, and then they were gone.

System is weird this morning. No availabilities at Skipper Canteen or The Plaza at 60+10?!? 🤔

I saw the flurry of notifications right at 11:20 pm and tried grabbing one of the Space 220 Lounge reservations. 40 minutes and no luck actually securing a reservation. The times kept changing so quickly and I kept getting the “oops” page with Lady and the Tramp. The furthest I got was the final page to review the details and then it glitched out on me. I figured it might have been a system glitch but was hopeful it wasn’t. Bummer because I’m trying to snag one for my husband’s surprise weekend trip.

Next time!

Well my Topolinos is still there. When I made that one it was different than the spinning ones and the “Paws Lady and the tramp going nowhere page” in that I had to confirm to cancel an A&C reservation. Maybe this one will stay legit I hope. The site appears to be back from maintenance.

Did anyone experience the 2020 glitch? How long before cancellations were made? Still holding out hope that this was a drop of legit reservations…but tempering my expectations this morning…

I saw the same thing. Grabbed a Teppan Edo I was looking for. Many of the openings showed as available in MDE but once I tried to make the reservation, I received a message that MDE was unable to complete the reservation.

Did anyone experience the 2020 glitch? How long before cancellations were made? Still holding out hope that this was a drop of legit reservations…but tempering my expectations this morning…

I didn't but from looking at news posts about it, it took about 2 days to identify and issue cancellations. They gave everyone a $25 gift card when they did, for each reservation cancelled.

The big catch was they were unable to restore reservations people may have canceled for the glitched ones, so some people weren't able to get their original plans back.

I didn't but from looking at news posts about it, it took about 2 days to identify and issue cancellations. They gave everyone a $25 gift card when they did, for each reservation cancelled.

The big catch was they were unable to restore reservations people may have canceled for the glitched ones, so some people weren't able to get their original plans back.
Yup. I was there and made the mistake of cancelling the ressies I had. A couple I was just updating to better times. Lost them all. People who were booking further out were able to reconstruct their original bookings by stalking. Unfortunately my trip was less than three weeks out so I was… well it wasn’t pretty.

I definitely wouldn’t cancel anything. You may be just fine but having gone through it once…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter