Space 220

Atrain13

Mouseketeer
Is there any information out about Space 220 yet? All I've heard is that it's suppose to open sometime, I'm guessing in later 2019. I didn't see anything about it on here so I just figured I'd ask. Thank you!

The job listing says they start in Fall 2019 - not much info but that is all I have read so far.

Space 220: is that the official name? Is this the one in Epcot? I'm really looking forward to hearing more about this restaurant.

There have been a few stories about it recently. The drawings they have released look amazing. Not much about the type of food, etc.
Hope the elevaor effect to take you upstairs is done well and not like the hydrolaters at the old Living Seas.

I wish Disney wouldnt drag their feet about opening info (mostly SWGE but this as well). I completely understand why they don't release info yet, because they don't know for sure, but it's hard to finalize plans right now.

I wish Disney wouldnt drag their feet about opening info (mostly SWGE but this as well). I completely understand why they don't release info yet, because they don't know for sure, but it's hard to finalize plans right now.
I am saving a tentative spot for it in my fall plans, and if it's not open by then, I will use the spot for a QS (or even a TS with last minute availability).

I have read conflicting reports where some say this is supposed to be open by Fall 2019 and then others that say its targeted for MK's 50th? Does anyone know what the expected completion date is or is it pretty much up in the air?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter