"SPA" Shampoo

ols386

I want to live at Disney World!!
Does anyone know where you can purchase the Spa shampoo that they give you on the cruise? It's in a green colored, squeeze container.

I buy it at the website also. I love the stuff!! If you have a TJ Max store in your area....you can often find it there also and alot cheaper. Although if you buy often on the site you recieve nice coupons quite often also. :)

Disney also sells them at the Polynesian, among other resorts. I know the Poly for sure, but not anywhere else.

If you have an Ulta store in your area you can find some of the H2O products there.

Disney also sells them at the Polynesian, among other resorts. I know the Poly for sure, but not anywhere else.
BC, YC, BW

Am I the only one who doesn't care for the hair products? The soaps are fine, but the hair products dry my hair out. I still bring our own on vacation for myself at least.

BC, YC, BW

Am I the only one who doesn't care for the hair products? The soaps are fine, but the hair products dry my hair out. I still bring our own on vacation for myself at least.

I don't care for the hair products either. The scent bothers me for some reason.

I do like the soap though!

I can't stand the shampoo either. I think it smells so bad. Like I can't even breathe around it. But my mom loves the stuff for some strange reason.

BC, YC, BW

I have a problem with the hair care but LOVE LOVE LOVE the body butter.

That body butter is awesome. I keep trying other stuff, but it's not the same. I also tried an H2O body butter that had a different scent to it, but I couldn't stand it. It smelled like Old Spice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!