Spa reservations and such

jediobiwan

DIS Veteran
So, If I were to book on Tuesday, Cat 9, what would be my chances of getting a spa reservation for my wife and my first anniversary? We didn't do much for our honeymoon, so I wanted to do something a little nicer this time. Any suggestions on what to do, prices, etc?

ETA: First time cruiser.

TIA!

If I remember correctly, you can not book any cruise time reservations (spa, Palo, excursions etc.) until you have paid in full and 75 days out if this is your first cruise, 90 days out if you are a Silver Castaway Club member or 105 days out if you are a Gold Castaway club member or have booked a suite whichever is later.

Ask Tracy, feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong here.

Kim

If I remember correctly, you can not book any cruise time reservations (spa, Palo, excursions etc.) until you have paid in full and 75 days out if this is your first cruise, 90 days out if you are a Silver Castaway Club member or 105 days out if you are a Gold Castaway club member or have booked a suite whichever is later.

Ask Tracy, feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong here.

Kim
Thanks, that is what I found after reading through all 20 pages of the First Time Cruiser questions.

With that in mind,, how easy is it to get a spa villa for a first time cruiser if they are on the ball on day 75? The spa was a major component of our honeymoon and we wanted to do something like that as well.

Thanks, that is what I found after reading through all 20 pages of the First Time Cruiser questions.

With that in mind,, how easy is it to get a spa villa for a first time cruiser if they are on the ball on day 75? The spa was a major component of our honeymoon and we wanted to do something like that as well.

Most of the spa villas are not available online prior to the cruise. You would need to reserve these when you get onboard. I have never tried to do so, but I know others who have and have not had a problem. They come with a larger price tag than most of the spa offerings so they are not as likely to fill up. I would check and see what's offered online when the time comes (75 days prior to the cruise, once you are paid in full) and if nothing interests you then, wait until you get onboard, but head up to the spa right away then, you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter