Spa Question...

MISSREBECCA76

"Hello, My Name is Rebecca, and I have a Disney Pr
I booked our spa appointments (couples massage, mani for me, shave for DH) on line when my booking window opened. Now I am reading that I may have made a mistake because the Spa runs on-board specials. If the service I booked is on special, will they adjust the price or do I pay full price?

Is the price difference significant enough to risk not being able to get an appointment? Do they ever fully book? :confused3

We cruise on the Fantasy next month and our date is sold out, does that make a difference?

Any input is appreciated! Thanks!

Hey MissRebecca! Looks like we're on the same cruise :cool1: I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe if you look up some previous navigators you could look at the daily spa specials that were offered to give you some idea of what's what. See ya in a few weeks!!!!!

Can I make one recommendation. Do the mani onshore before you board. You will easily pay multiple times the cost of an on-shore mani and they really have a limited number of colors. Just my 2 cents though. :goodvibes

And the specials I've seen run on board are usually while the ship is in port. They may also offer other things that aren't listed on the website as specials. But I don't believe they will discount you if you've already booked something online.

Can I make one recommendation. Do the mani onshore before you board. You will easily pay multiple times the cost of an on-shore mani and they really have a limited number of colors. Just my 2 cents though. :goodvibes

And the specials I've seen run on board are usually while the ship is in port. They may also offer other things that aren't listed on the website as specials. But I don't believe they will discount you if you've already booked something online.

OP I don't know the answer to your question but I wanted to say that my pedi on board was A MILLION Times better than anything I've gotten here at home. Not only was it relaxing and they did a great job, there is NOTHING like looking out those windows at the open sea!!

I am getting a pedi before I leave, but I want to try a "Fire & Ice" man, it is about once a year that I get a mani so I want to experience it on the ship- plus color tends to chip off my nails easily so the fresher the better! Thanks though!

Hey MissRebecca! Looks like we're on the same cruise :cool1: I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe if you look up some previous navigators you could look at the daily spa specials that were offered to give you some idea of what's what. See ya in a few weeks!!!!!

Yay to being on the same cruise! Did you join the meet or the FE group?
Looking at the navigators is a brilliant idea, I did not realize they listed them there! Thanks!

When I sailed in October they had a 10-20-30 special for their signature services. I was able to apply the discount on the service I had scheduled prior to boarding in addition to the 2 more that I booked onboard.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter