Spa question about showers

crafty91

DIS Veteran
Those of you who have showered in the spa to save time, how do you get in? Do you have to pay to use the showers there? Do you sign in at the desk? We'll have 5 of us in a Cat 4 so I'm looking to be efficient with the shower time.

TIA!:worship:

Great plan! The showers in the spa are so nice! Especially the waterfall style showerheads!

Just go to the front desk and let them now you want to use the shower, they will take you Key To The World Card and give you a key to a locker. They will probably have one of the staff members show you back there...

Great plan! The showers in the spa are so nice! Especially the waterfall style showerheads!

Just go to the front desk and let them now you want to use the shower, they will take you Key To The World Card and give you a key to a locker. They will probably have one of the staff members show you back there...

This info is out of date.:confused3 The lockers on both ships have been changed to a digital system where you set your own combination. To use the locker room, you need only to walk into the locker area, choose a locker, follow the instructions to set your combination, and go to the shower. There are towels available right outside the shower area.

Note...there is a $16 charge to use the showers in the rainforest area. Showers in the locker room area are free.

If you do a spa tour on the first day, you'll know where everything is and not require any assistance. Otherwise, a CM will show you on your first time.

This info is out of date.:confused3 The lockers on both ships have been changed to a digital system where you set your own combination. To use the locker room, you need only to walk into the locker area, choose a locker, follow the instructions to set your combination, and go to the shower. There are towels available right outside the shower area.

Note...there is a $16 charge to use the showers in the rainforest area. Showers in the locker room area are free.

If you do a spa tour on the first day, you'll know where everything is and not require any assistance. Otherwise, a CM will show you on your first time.

You're right there was a combination on the locker... At least when I sailed on the Magic last December... Good catch!

The Rainforst room is great as well! Worth every penny!

I have been doing this our last few cruises....I just walk into the shower area (I don't even both with a locker). I just leave my tote bag with change of clothes right out side the shower. I usually change my clothes in one of the bathroom stalls. I bring a hairbrush now, as I forgot the first few times and I left there looking like something the cat dragged in!!!

MJ

Do you acess the locker room showers thur the main entrance to the spa? Are these the same showers used for the gym? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter