Spa GF or SS?

krn82259

Mouseketeer
DH and I would like to schedule a couples massage on our trip. I¡veg been to both Senses at GF and SS, but which is best for couples? Does either have a common waiting area for both of us for before and after massages?

I haven't done the spa at GF or SS but I have done the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin. They do have a common room for before and after your massage ( or at least they did a few years ago when I used them last ). It's a beautiful spa and they offer quiet a bit of services.

We did a couples massage on July 6th at the GF. There was no common area for my wife and I. Once we checked in they brought her to the women's locker room and myself to the men's. After I changed there was a waiting area with water and light snacks until someone brought us individually to the couples massage room. We had the massage and then were separated again until we changed, had our free cocktail and met back up in the check in area.

We could have used the facilities all day, but we a FOP fast pass to get too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!