Spa Discounts While Onboard?

tinytinkmom

I work to support my vacation habit!
We're going on the Magic in January & I'm thinking about getting a pedicure & my friend is going to get a massage while onboard... Do they ever offer specials or discounts at the spa?

They have what are called port day specials. Since most passengers are not on the ship, they offer some services on these days at discounted prices. That was the only discounts I saw on our recent cruise though. Also, I don't think they were listed in the Navigator. I found out about them by going directly to the spa.

They have what are called port day specials. Since most passengers or not on the ship, they offer some services on these days at discounted prices. That was the only discounts I saw on our recent cruise though. Also, I don't think they were listed in the Navigator. I found out about them by going directly to the spa.

Thanks. It will come in really handy

I think there are sometimes embarkation day specials too.

The final sea day of our 4 night cruise they offered steeply discounted rates. I'm guessing it depends on if they have filled their spots or not.

The final sea day of our 4 night cruise they offered steeply discounted rates. I'm guessing it depends on if they have filled their spots or not.

How did you find out about these? Were they announced, or listed in the Navigator, or...???:confused3

TIA!pirate:

If anyone cares to share their Spa experience with either pedicure or massage treatments I would appreciate it. Reading some unflattering comments on another site makes me concerned enough to cancel my reservations.

I love spa treatments but I have to say, the treatments I have had, massage, facials, etc. haven't been any big deal for the price. I can get the same thing at home cheaper. I have learned to tell them I am not interested in purchasing anything right up front. All the massage therapists were wondeful, but the treatments themselves were no big deal. If you do anything, try the rainforest room for a day or get the whole week. I enjoy that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter