Souvenirs! What did you buy? Or wish you had bought?

I no longer buy souvenirs except for the occasional interesting T or sweatshirt but I do love the Princess (and other Disney character) high heel shoe ornaments!

I don't buy a lot of souvenirs anymore. I do, however, always make sure I get a beach towel, a hoodie and something Halloween themed since that's when I'm usually there.

i get an eeyore pillow pet every trip. first time i bought one i had caught a horrific cold at wdw and had to fly home feeling like i was going to die. eeyore was my only comfort as i could lean forward and rest on him. now i get one every time and use it for the flight home because someone will want to rest at some point and eeyore is there.

I really wanted a pillow pet last time. They had some really adorable ones. But I did get a cute blue fleece Mickey snuggie from a gift shop in AK. :cool1:

I also got a snowglobe with the generic characters-in-front-of-park-icons/monorail scene plus a shopper with the same image on it. The latter was something like $3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter