Soutwest good deals today

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
Just got email from Southwest Airlines and there are some cheap flights. It was listed under a Florida sale. We could get 1 way tickets for $49 until October 1. To bad we aren't gpoing until November.

That is so frustrating...we bought our tickets last week with SWA and paid almost $370 using Ding. Now I see we can get the exact same tickets for $311 with the Florida sale. Does anyone know if Ding fares can be adjusted?

I just changed my Ding fare, so it's possible. Just go to "Travel Center" at the top of the page, click "change air reservation" and enter your confirmation number and follow the steps to change to the new fare. Took me about 2 minutes to save $12

I am debating it, but not sure how easy Long Isalnd Airport is for me , normally I'd use Newark.

MyGoofy26 said:
I just changed my Ding fare, so it's possible. Just go to "Travel Center" at the top of the page, click "change air reservation" and enter your confirmation number and follow the steps to change to the new fare. Took me about 2 minutes to save $12
Thanks so much, Carrie!! We just did it and it saved us about $56!! :cool1:

Thanks so much for the heads-up! I checked and saved another $45 on our return flight in August. I've saved a total of $135 (combined on 3 tickets) since I originally booked. We're now flying RT for about $150 per person. We have the $135 credit to use next time (most likely February, when it will be more $$ to fly anyway). I bit the bullet and booked a room on-site this time too since room only codes were announced yesterday. It's a nice surprise to save additional money. Gotta love this board! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter