Southwest ?

T. Lynn

...livin' and learnin' - simplified my life :-)
Does southwest planes have places by your seat to charge your cell phones? I've never flown so I was curious about this.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Nope, Southwest doesn't have any power ports on any of their 737's.

with southwest you get a seat and thats about it. Not an assigned seat however and no promises that your party will sit together. But you will arrive safely (unless its icy but I digress)

Seriously not many if any low cost airlines have a place to charge cell phones or laptopc. Cell phones aren't allowed to be powered on during flight anyway.

The truth is that most of the planes I fly on regardless of the airline don't have the powerports. They tend to save those planes for cross country or international flights.

Yup but most of the time you can find a regular outlet close to your lines while waiting to board. Sometimes you have to look but wall columes and floor are the best place to find them.

I never flown before so I hope hubby, I and daughter can get seats together. I should say....we better!!!

I never flown before so I hope hubby, I and daughter can get seats together. I should say....we better!!!

We have flown them well over 15 times and have never had to sit apart (the 3 of us).

Just check-in in the 24 hr prior time and you should be fine.

American Airlines offers powerports in the majority of the seats on each domestic and international flight, whether short or long haul. The exceptions being the regional jets and the Saabs operated by American Eagle and the other feeders.

You can check seatguru.com for power port diagrams for all airlines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter