Southwest release May dates?

kamcgrory

Mouseketeer
Does anyone happen to know when Southwest will release dates through May 2013?
Thanks for your help!

On October 22, they'll release dates through May 31. If you click on Travel Tools on the upper right side of the home page and select "View All Travel Tools", that's where I found the information.

They also added the caveat that the date may change. I need to book air for next April so I'm going to start checking first thing in the morning on Oct 15.

They must have changed it at least once because the last time I looked it said they would open on Oct. 15th

Directly from the SWA website:

We are currently accepting air reservations through April 12, 2013. On October 22, 2012, we will open our schedule for sale through May 31, 2013. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Can someone please tell me where to find the info on the southwest site (I know someone said TOOLS but I can't find the release date info). Thanks!!

Can someone please tell me where to find the info on the southwest site (I know someone said TOOLS but I can't find the release date info). Thanks!!

On the front page of the website, go down to the bottom and click on Travel Tools. At the very top of the Travel Tools page, it will show when SWA will release it's schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter