Sat 10/19 thru Sun 10/27 BWI to San Diego. Good to know it’s the Max issue and hopefully something becomes availableTheir site says "We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On May 23, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020." What dates are you trying to book for?
That's what I thought too, as I was scouring online yesterday to book only to find out they postponed until Monday-- decided to just check out their website today & they opened up the next batch of flights! I was taken aback... glad I randomly checked so I was able to get the flights we need for our October Disney trip but I would have booked them first thing this morning to try to avoid any sell outs/rate increases.I don't use SW; but if you're looking for the dates that were supposed to be released yesterday, the release was delayed until 3/18.
Yeah that is what they said because I had my alarm set for the 14th and saw that they pushed it back. But guess what? They are open. Seriously annoying.I don't use SW; but if you're looking for the dates that were supposed to be released yesterday, the release was delayed until 3/18.
I had three upcoming flights booked on the max8. When the planes were grounded, they all switched to showing sold out for all three options. I guess they changed the aircraft those flights are assigned sometime between yesterday and today, because now all three flights are still showing sold out, but with different 737 planes on them. If I were your friend, I would switch my flights.I was checking for a friend earlier today. she is booked for a cruise out of San Juan in April. Right after the Max 8 news broke I looked and saw the 2nd leg was on a Max 8. Today, after she asked me to look again as she was concerned it would be cancelled, all 3 price options read sold out, but the aircraft has changed to 737-800. I'm hoping it just reads sold out while they confirm availability of the 737-800. I wonder what the likelihood of the flight being cancelled all together is and at what point SW will notify her so she can make changes. She is flying in the day of (against my advice) and any delay would be a real problem.