Southwest flights for December

grantclaire

DIS Veteran
Southwest Airlines has flights released for the Christmas week, not as cheap as in the past.

If the wanna get away far is available, consider booking it. Many of those fares are disappearing quickly. The cost of my 4 tickets is 1,000 in total higher now than it was when I booked it this morning/ the fares were a littl high but better than what is showing now.

I'm beyond thrilled with the flights I booked this morning! Return from Buffalo to Orlando for $250! West Jet had jumped so high that it would be $700 (cad). I'm saving almost $2000 for the 5 of us. I'm so glad that I can check this off my to do list, and with a great big happy face next to it.

Can someone tell me what is so great about southwest? I can save $50 - $75 going with another airline. I'm trying to decide whether to buy SW tickets today or not.

So my question is why does everyone love Southwest???

Can someone tell me what is so great about southwest? I can save $50 - $75 going with another airline. I'm trying to decide whether to buy SW tickets today or not.

customer service rocks, free flight changes, and free bags. It's not always the cheapest option, but it has been by several hundred even before considering baggage fees with other airlines.

Free bags is the selling point for my US friend

I love it because it's easy to make flight changes online with no fees and I can get a credit every time the price drops. The two free checked bags is also a big plus.

We are planning to go away for Christmas this year and Orlando is one possibility. The fare prices are just way to high to even consider right now. I'm in no rush to book anything but diligently looking. Anyway, for us to travel from BUF to MCO on either Dec 23 or 24th until Jan 1 the fare is $1900 USD for 3 people. I'm accustomed to paying $275 USD or less, usually way less on that route. That includes travelling even over March break. If the fare had been around $1000 USD I would have booked it.

My friend's parents are flying home to Canada for Xmas this year, so we were offered their place in Florida for 10 nights for free. We are going December 27th to January 6th and we paid $318 round trip on Delta (flying Detroit to Orlando there and Tampa to Detroit home). The same flights are now $480.

We are spending Christmas at Disneyland this year....Southwest's prices to LAX were high and there flights were horrendous....ended up flying non-stop out of Toronto on Air Canada for cheaper than Southwest, before the exchange was factored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter