Southwest February Fares

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
Check your Southwest fares. Some of the fares around February school vacation have gone down a bit. I have been constantly checking for Orlando - Providence and today there are lower fares for Tuesday 2/23. Good luck!

I just booked mine for 2/24-3/2. Yesterday they were high, now most are at $67. BUF to MCO. :cool1:

Nothing has budged for our dates. I've been checking daily for two months now. :sad1:

Ours only went down $10. We are hoping to fly out of Manchester but looking at Boston and Providence as well.

I just booked mine for 2/24-3/2. Yesterday they were high, now most are at $67. BUF to MCO. :cool1:

I checked them again last night and they all went down to $64. There are 4 of us so I went on & got the $24 in credits. We are going again in August so I will use them. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter