Southwest deal with 2 free roundtrip tickets ?

jessiesue

Mouseketeer
I called customer service yesterday and they told me the flights were good anywhere they fly, it didn't matter about the cost of the flight. I asked how many points they were worth. She said they were just free roundtrip tickets, no points associated. I thought I read on here they were worth 32000 points total.
I have another question going on here about where to go using my free tickets. But I don't know if I can go anywhere for free or I have to pay the difference of the points they are worth?? I can't get into my rapid rewards account to see how it is listed(that's another story)
Has anybody used there free flights and can help me? Thanks

The free tickets can be used for anywhere SW flies (no points needed). We booked ours for Orlando. I'm hoping to get enough points for Seattle next year.

I believe the promotion with free flights are not assigned any points.

I called customer service yesterday and they told me the flights were good anywhere they fly, it didn't matter about the cost of the flight. I asked how many points they were worth. She said they were just free roundtrip tickets, no points associated. I thought I read on here they were worth 32000 points total.
I have another question going on here about where to go using my free tickets. But I don't know if I can go anywhere for free or I have to pay the difference of the points they are worth?? I can't get into my rapid rewards account to see how it is listed(that's another story)
Has anybody used there free flights and can help me? Thanks
They are not worth any points. They are promotional tickets and there are a limited number of seats on any given flight that promotional tickets can be used on. If those seats have already been taken, then you will not be able to use them on that flight. OTOH, the new Rapid Rewards points can be used to buy tickets on any flight at any time.

Thanks for the answer. Now, I just have to see if they have 4 seats available for this promotion on the flight we decide to take:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter